How to Order
Wedding & Tiered Cakes
For spring and summer weddings, it is best to have your order placed by Christmas. For autumn or winter weddings place your order by Easter.
- To get the process started: Complete our Wedding Cake Planning Questionnaire. You can expect to hear a response within 48 hours.
- Once you are ready, we can schedule a full consultation to discuss designs, flavors, and your budget. If you live out of town, or are unable to meet in person, we are happy to take your order via email.
- A $50 or 20% deposit (whichever is greater) is required at every full consultation.
Please see our FAQs for answers to common questions about Wedding & Tiered Cakes. If you still have questions about our cakes or the ordering process, feel free to email us: email@example.com, or give us a call: 231-726-2253.
Occasion & Shaped Cakes + Cupcakes & Minis
During the holidays, graduation season, or for large orders, we appreciate at least 2 weeks notice, but feel free to call 231-726-2253 and we’ll see how we can accommodate you if you need something sooner. For smaller orders during the “off season”, just let us know within a week to 4 days and we’ll have your order ready for you!
- Call the bakery during business hours: Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 5:30pm and Saturday - Sunday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Full payment is required at the time of order. If paying with EBT please click here for more information.
- Two weeks notice is requested for all special orders; however, call us if needed sooner to discuss how we can accommodate your specific needs.
- Approval of product is requested at pick up. We are happy to fix anything you're not satisfied with while at the bakery.
- Have more questions? Check out our Bakery FAQ’s.
Contact us today to talk more about what type of event you would like us to cater. The best way to contact us for a catered event is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through email we can ensure that your questions will be responded to in a timely fashion, as they can be handled when the chefs are available. Calls are also welcome. If a chef is unavailable to take your call, please leave a message.
Take the first steps by filling out our Catering Planning Questionnaire. If you have more questions, feel free to visit our Catering FAQ.
Pop in for lunch and enjoy free Wi-Fi in our Café dining room, call ahead and place your order To-Go, or let us come to you!
- Come on in and eat with us. Our café hours are Monday - Friday, 10:30am - 4pm and Saturday, 10:30am - 2pm. We have a great seating area where you can get together with friends and enjoy your favorite gourmet dog, burrito, soup, and salad. Place your order when you come in the door – find a seat and we will bring it to you. Don’t forget to grab a sweet treat to chase the afternoon blahs away on your way out.
- Pre-order lunch from our café menu by calling a Ryke’s team member at 231-726-2253. Choose from our weekly soup and wrap specials or our café menu. When calling ahead for a to-go order, please allow 15-30 minutes for your food to be prepared depending on the size of your order.
- Let us come to you! You are welcome to choose from our café menu for same day orders or choose from our box lunch menu. Boxed lunches are available with 3 days notice to guarantee we have fresh product in house. They need to be ordered in like quantities of 10. All lunches are served with beverage, deli salad, chips & a Ryke’s cookie. Please call Chef Pete or Chef Adam to place your order before 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday for your business lunches. All boxed lunches do require a 3 day notice.